So, maybe you don`t have time to take a volunteership abroad or you`re still not prepared for the experience. Well, that`s absolutely not a problem if you still want to support Ekta Parishad! Indeed, you can do a lot of things from your country.
We consider that volunteering is one way YOU can make a difference for the world’s most under-privileged people and it doesn`t matter if you`re at home or abroad. What counts is your contribution, no matter the size of it.
You can be a great help for us by accomplishing some activities for one of our Ekta Parishad worldwide branches or one of our international partners. Here are a list of activity ideas:
- Organize events or meetings when Ekta Parishad workers travel to Europe
- Write letters to Indian government to put pressure for land reform
- Organize events in your university or in your organization
- Translate materials (brochures, films, books, articles, etc.) produced by Ekta Parishad
- Establish a network of Ekta Parishad friends
- Create materials (explanative brochures, small videos, articles on land, forest, water, India etc.) to support Ekta Parishad
- Organize a fundraising activity to support Jansatyagraha 2012 (via a festival on Indian culture, Indian music, etc.)
- Animate the Ekta Parishad website (blog, forum, poll surveys, etc.)
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and that you`re welcome to propose new ideas!
How to apply?
To work for Ekta Parishad in your country, please take contact with one of our international partners. Click here to find the list.